- Our company conducts business operation and actively practices of corporate social responsibility simultaneously, which in relation with the international development trend. Additionally, through the acts as a corporate citizen, our company promotes the corporate responsibility as competitive advantage.
- Our company fulfills corporate social responsibility with a focus on the interest of stakeholders. Pursuing sustainable development and profit, meanwhile, our company attaches importance to environmental, social and corporate governance factors, and includes them into the company's management objectives and operational activities.
- Customer or Supplier: Please contact the concerned department.
- Employee relations: Employees please use company intranet forum to make suggestions or raise questions.
Table of Stakeholder Engagement Method, Frequency and Procedure
|Stakeholder||Method of communication||Frequency of communication||Related records||Top 3 Sustainability Topics of Stakeholder Concern|
|Investors||Annual general shareholders’ meeting||Annual||Shareholders’ meeting agenda and meeting minutes||
|Quarterly results conference and online conference
|Quarterly||Financial information from investor conferences at the Market Observation Post System|
|Monthly revenue report||Monthly||Publication of monthly revenues on Market Observation Post System, Realtek website|
|Domestic conferences||5 ~ 10 sessions
|Investor visited the company in person or took part in telephone interview|
|Foreign investor forum||4 times a year||Financial information from investor conferences at the Market Observation Post System|
|Employees||Realtek organizational communication meeting||Quarterly||Organizational communication meeting minutes||
|Employee performance interview||Half-yearly||Employee performance review form|
|Welfare Committee||Quarterly||Welfare Committee meeting minutes|
|Internal communication channels (E-mail, posters, announcement, notice board, Intranet)||Ad hoc||E-mail, posters, photos announcement|
|Customers||CSR and RBA audits||Annual||Customer audit records||
|Quarterly business meetings||Quarterly||Meeting minutes|
|Customer GP/environmental protection requirements||Ad hoc||Customer specifications|
|Customer satisfaction survey||Annual||Customer feedback records|
|Customer and supplier conference||Annual||Conference content|
|Government Agency||Official correspondence||Ad hoc||Official document, correspondence and bulletin||
|Market Observation Post System website||Ad hoc|
|Various policies||Ad hoc|
|Corporate website||Ad hoc|
|Suppliers||Review of documentation||Annual||Supplier Evaluation Form||
(for qualified suppliers only)
|Monthly of bi-monthly||Supplier audit record|
|Regular supplier conference||Ad hoc||Meeting minutes|
|Non-Profit Organization||Telephone interview||Ad hoc||Telephone interview records||
|Face-to-face interview||Ad hoc||Interview record|
|CSR mailbox||Ad hoc|
Procedure for handling topics of stakeholder concern
Our standard procedure for responding to stakeholder feedback is as follows:
- Issues raised by external stakeholders are reported during each department’s regular internal meetings.
- The heads of each department regularly brief the upper management on issues of stakeholder concern and future plans.
- Inter-department meetings are convened by the CSR Center to analyze how each topic impacts on Realtek.
- The results of continuous internal reviews are reported by the CRS Center to the top management in order to identify the material topics and internal/external boundaries for disclosure as well as Realtek’s response.
- Conduct internal audits to determine whether there is sufficient supporting evidence for public disclosure.
- Once the scope and Boundary of topics to be disclosed this year have been confirmed, respond publicly to topics of stakeholder concern through report or official press release.