Since establishment, Realtek has been committed to providing customers with high-quality products and services. In September 1995, Realtek became the first IC design company in Taiwan to obtain ISO 9001 certification.
Realtek's belief is to continuously build a highly competitive quality management system and train all employees to understand their responsibilities in order to provide the highest possible quality service.
Realtek Quality Policy
It is Realtek’s responsibility to continuously meet customer’s requirements with innovative products and services.
- In product planning, particular attention is paid to the timing of innovation to create business opportunities for clients
- In product design, particular attention is paid to technological advancement to increase the value of our products
- In production control, particular attention is paid to continuous, systematic improvement to enhance product quality
- In account services, particular attention is paid to timely response to ensure customer satisfaction
- In training and development, particular attention is paid to quality systems that emphasize our concept-based approach to quality systems
QMS Requirements - Milestones and Planning
In 1995 Realtek became the first IC design company in Taiwan to obtain ISO 9001 certification, and continues to actively expand product applications and improve quality systems. Since 2015, Realtek has established a customer-oriented automotive quality management system, which passed 3rd party audit to prove compliance with IATF 16949 in 2019. In response to the different application requirements of automotive products, Realtek has continued to strengthen management systems, such as Functional Safety Management (ISO 26262), Automotive Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (ASPICE), and Cyber Security (ISO/SAE 21434).